Georgia Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering co-operative plan/ 1975
Georgia State University
Master of Business Administration / 1986
- Smoke Control Systems Committee, 1987/88
- Board of Governors, 1986/87/88/89/95/96/97
- 1983 Young Engineer of the Year
- 1988 Engineer of the Year in Private Practice
National Smoke Control Committee, 1987/88
- Mechanical Sub-Committee of Interprofessional Committee 1990/91
- Membership Committee, 1987/88
- Board of Directors, Georgia, 1988/89
- Program Committee, 1993/1994
- University Outreach Committee, 1999-2000
Stan Everett serves as President of HESM&A and is one of the firmÕs founders. He also serves as Principal-in-Charge, managing all areas of his projects including design contract management, quality assurance and delivery of services. One of his most important roles at HESM&A is functioning as primary liaison for the client.
During his 35 years of experience, Stan has worked on a wide variety of special project types that includes co-generation, geo-thermal, central energy plants, laboratory air pressures/circulation, and critical load applications such as data and telecommunication centers. In addition to in depth experience in building mechanical systems, he has achieved national recognition for his expertise in smoke control and energy recovery/conservation.